You came into my life just like a miracle
To get your love i am ready to cross any obstacle
I don't know what my love means to you
I only know my feelings for you are true
my trust on you is my love's foundation
i don't want to put my love on you as boundation
It hardly matters whether you love me or not
But you are my everything not just a thought
I know our relation needs time
as i am yours but you are not mine
But somewhere deep inside my heart i have a strong belief
That you will believe my love an that would be a big relief
Even if you fail to do
i would think that i am not good enough for you
i am ready to wait for years
but i wont convince you with my tears
If i die you will find me waiting in other world too
I will be there just for you for you n only you..
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment