Tuesday, September 28, 2010
GOOD BYE :(
I want to know WHY
Its so hard to say GOOD BYE
you say you will come back
but my heart knows its a lie
Why do people say HI
When they have to say GOOD BYE
I am tired of giving a try
But couldn't find good in this good bye
Good byes are never said or explained
It can only felt in the eyes having pain
I know this moment is going to come in time
i am searching for the words but cannot find
I want you back but cannot put life on rewind
I will never let you know that i am dying inside
Trying to hide my tears but eyes dont lie
Sometimes change is too much to bear
When nobody is there to hear
This moment gonna end up with tears
all i left with the memories we have shared
and a faith that we will meet again
GOOD BYE is so hard but i will say it anyways
But i will miss you forever i will miss you always
I quit i give up its the best way to be all alone
Rather seeing that people have gone
GOOD BYE GOOD BYE i just hate this word the most
So that nobody can say goodbye i would stop saying hellos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
So True......
ReplyDeleteI can feel de same...